This is a referral page to Digital Health Today podcast.
Listen to this podcast to hear about the new reality taking shape in healthcare. Hear from these experts on the application of virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality in healthcare:
- Dr Justin Barad of OSSO VR and his work in developing VR surgical training simulators
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai and the use of VR to reduce pain in a clinical setting
- Dr. Rafael Grossmann and the ability to accelerate development on Apple’s ARKit and Microsoft’s Hololens platform
- Dr. Ned Sahin of Brain-Power and the use of Google Glass to train children with Autism to understand emotions, transition to new places and more
- Prof. Shafi Ahmed of Medical Realities and the world’s first Mixed Reality live telesurgery in 2017